Each release of WPS Analytics includes Coding and Workflow samples with supporting datasets that can be used to understand various aspects of the supported SAS language and experiment with Workflows.
- Create a new project called Samples to contain the sample files:
- Right-click in the Project Explorer view, click New and then click Project.
- In the New Project wizard, expand the General group, select Project and click Next.
- In Project Name, enter Samples and click Finish.
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click the Samples project and click Import.
- In the Import wizard, expand the General group, select Archive Folder and click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the doc\en folder in your WPS Analytics installation.
- Select samples-en.zip and click Open.
- Click Finish in the Workbench Import Wizard.
The imported examples in the Samples folder can be run in the SAS Language environment. The examples in the Workflow subfolder use the datasets stored in the data subfolder and can be run in the Workflow environment.