For a more generalised overview of the current features of WPS Analytics not just the new features summarised below, please refer to the Capabilities section of the World Programming website.
- WPS Analytics version 4.3.4 was released on 07 December 2021.
- WPS Analytics version 4.3.3 was released on 02 September 2021.
- WPS Analytics version 4.3.2 was released on 08 June 2021.
- WPS Analytics version 4.3.1 was released on 04 March 2021.
New in WPS Analytics Version 4.3
The WPS Analytics 4.3 GA release contains new features and enhancements, and maintenance updates to existing functionality. Here are just a few headline items.
SAS language features
- Resizeable direct (_TEMPORARY_) arrays can now be created in the DATA step.
- The IMPORT procedure supports the NAMEROW and ENCODING statements.
- The EXPORT procedure supports the ENCODING statement.
- Now supports the FCMP procedure.
- Now supports the FILENAME ZIP statement.
- Now supports the ODS PACKAGE statement.
- Now supports the following ODS procedures:
- ODSLIST. Outputs styled bulleted and numbered lists.
- ODSTEXT. Outputs styled blocks of text.
- Now supports the following graphical procedures:
- GCONTOUR. Enables the creation of a contour plot.
- SGPIE. Enables the creation of a pie chart.
- SGRADAR. Enables the creation of a radar chart.
- Now supports the following statistical procedures:
- GLIMMIX. Applies a generalised linear mixed effects model to data.
- NLMIXED. Fits a non-linear mixed model to data.
- SURVEYMEANS. Calculates elementary statistics for a sample dataset.
- The GENMOD procedure now supports the LSMEANS statement.
- The GLM procedure now supports the MANOVA statement.
- The MIXED procedure now supports the PARMS statement.
- The PHREG procedure now supports the HAZARDRATIO and ASSESS statements.
- Now support the OPTQP procedure.
- Connections to PostgreSQL using multi-threaded versions of the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
- Now supports the SNOWFLAKE library connection statement.
- A Hub Program block has been added to enable a workflow to be configured ready to be deployed as an executable program for use in WPS Hub.
- A WPS Dataset Import block has been added to import a dataset from a WPS-format file.
- A Copy block has been added to duplicate working datasets.
- A WPS Dataset Export block has been added to export a dataset to a WPS-format file.
- Select variables and modify variable properties for WPS and text file datasets on import.
- The Mutate block now includes a preview tab, a list of SAS language functions that can be specified when creating an expression, multiple output variables from a single expression, and the application of an expression to grouped variables.
- The Decision Forest and Decision Tree blocks can now generate a confusion matrix.
- Model report datasets can now be generated from modelling blocks.
- The Chart Builder block can now generate pie and radar charts.
- The number of observations in a dataset can now be displayed on the Workflow canvas.
- A layout grid can now be displayed on the Workflow canvas and blocks can be automatically aligned to the canvas grid.
- Connections to and from a single block on the canvas can now be displayed.
WPS Analytics Hub features
- A new invocation interface has been added to the WPS Hub portal.
- The WPS Hub licence key can now either be placed in the WPS Hub installation folders or the location specified in the WPS Hub configuration file.
- New User and Portal User roles have been added to control access permissions rather than using the HubUsers and HubAdministrators roles.
- New keys have been added to the Hub configuration file as follows:
- A new E-mail group has been added containing the fromAddress, listID, smtpServer, smtpPort, and useListID keys
- New keys have been added to the Bootstrap group: adminEmail, createDeploymentServicesEnvironments, createOndemandExamples, createRoleGroups, and createDemoArtifactRepositories.
- New keys have been added to theHostmonitor group: coreThreadPoolSize and maxThreadPoolSize.
- New keys have been added to theLicence group: key and expiryWarning
- A new key has been added to theOndemandclient group: timeout.
- New keys have been added to thePackagemanager group: monitorFrequency, transportTimeout, shutdownTimeout, and allowInternalProgramPackages.
- A new key has been added to thePortal group: portalURL.
- A new key has been added to theUserpasswords group: hashAlgorithm.
To find out further information about this release: