World Programming is pleased to announce the availability of new releases of WPS Analytics.
Generally Available (GA) maintenance release
A new quarterly GA maintenance release, version 4.2.4 is now available containing updates and enhancements. To read more about the latest version 4.2.4 maintenance updates, please refer to the GA Release Notes.
Early Access (EA) release
World Programming operates an Early Access programme that enables you to get early visibility of upcoming WPS Analytics features. You can find out more about the EA programme on our blog.
There is a new quarterly release available, version 4.3 EA4. This release contains the maintenance updates from the latest GA release plus new enhancements and features. Here are just a few headline items.
- A Hub Program block has been added to enable a workflow to be published as a Hub program.
- A WPS Dataset Import block has been added to import a dataset from a WPS-format file.
- A Copy block has been added to duplicate working datasets.
- A WPS Dataset Export block has been added to export a dataset to a WPS-format file.
- Select variables and modify variable properties for WPS and text file datasets on import.
- The Mutate block now includes a preview tab, a list of SAS language functions that can be specified when creating an expression, multiple output variables from a single expression, and the application of an expression to grouped variables.
- The Decision Forest and Decision Tree blocks can now generate a confusion matrix.
- Model report datasets can now be generated from modelling blocks.
- The Chart Builder block can now generate pie and radar charts.
SAS language support
- Resizeable direct (_TEMPORARY_) arrays can now be created in the DATA step.
- The IMPORT procedure supports the NAMEROW and ENCODING statements.
- The EXPORT procedure supports the ENCODING statement.
- Now supports the FCMP procedure.
- Support for the ODS PACKAGE statement.
- Now supports the ODS ODSLIST and ODSTEXT procedures.
- Now supports the GLIMMIX procedure.
- Now supports the NLMIXED procedure.
- Now support the SURVEYMEANS procedure.
- The MIXED procedure supports the PARMS statement.
- The PHREG procedure supports the HAZARDRATIO and ASSESS statements.
- Now support the OPTQP procedure.
- Connections to PostgreSQL using multi-threaded versions of the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
- Now supports the SNOWFLAKE library connection statement.
To see details of all the new features and enhancements introduced in the Early Access versions of WPS Analytics 4.3, refer to the EA release notes.