World Programming is pleased to announce the availability of new releases of WPS Analytics.
Generally Available (GA) maintenance release
A new third-quarter GA maintenance release, version 4.2.3 is now available containing updates and enhancements. To read more about the latest version 4.2.3 maintenance updates, please refer to the GA Release Notes.
Early Access (EA) release
World Programming operates an Early Access programme that enables you to get early visibility of upcoming WPS Analytics features. You can find out more about the EA programme on our blog.
There is a new quarterly release available, version 4.3 EA3. This release contains the maintenance updates from the latest GA release plus new enhancements and features. Here are just a few headline items.
- A Hub Program block has been added to enable a workflow to be published as a Hub program.
- A WPS Dataset Import block has been added to import a dataset from a WPS-format file.
- A WPS Dataset Export block has been added to export a dataset to a WPS-format file.
- Select variables and modify variable properties for WPS and text file datasets on import.
- The Decision Forest and Decision Tree blocks can now generate a confusion matrix.
- Model report datasets can now be generated from modelling blocks.
- The Chart Builder block can now generate pie and radar charts.
SAS language support
- The IMPORT procedure supports the NAMEROW and ENCODING statements.
- The EXPORT procedure supports the ENCODING statement.
- Support for the ODS PACKAGE statement.
- Now supports the GLIMMIX procedure.
- Now support the SURVEYMEANS procedure.
- The MIXED procedure supports the PARMS statement.
- The PHREG procedure supports the HAZARDRATIO and ASSESS statements.
- Connections to PostgreSQL using multi-threaded versions of the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
To see details of all the new features and enhancements introduced in the Early Access versions of WPS Analytics 4.3, refer to the EA release notes.