World Programming is pleased to announce the availability of new releases of WPS Analytics.
Generally Available (GA) maintenance release
A new second-quarter GA maintenance release, version 4.2.2 is now available containing updates and enhancements. To read more about the latest version 4.2.2 maintenance updates, please refer to the GA Release Notes.
Early Access (EA) release
World Programming operates an Early Access programme that enables you to get early visibility of upcoming WPS Analytics features. You can find out more about the EA programme on our blog.
There is a new quarterly release available, version 4.3 EA2. This release contains the maintenance updates from the latest GA release plus new enhancements and features. Here are just a few headline items.
- A Hub Program block has been added to enable a workflow to be published as a Hub program.
- The Chart Builder block can now generate pie and radar charts.
- The Decision Forest and Decision Tree blocks can now generate a confusion matrix.
- Model report datasets can now be generated from modelling blocks.
SAS language support
- Support for the GLIMMIX procedure.
- Support for the PARMS statement in the MIXED procedure.
- Support for the HAZARDRATIO and ASSESS statements in the PHREG procedure.
- Connections to PostgreSQL using multi-threaded versions of the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
To see details of all the new features and enhancements introduced in the Early Access versions of WPS Analytics 4.3, refer to the EA release notes.