The WPS Analytics 4.2 GA release contains new features and enhancements, and maintenance updates to existing functionality. Here are just a few headline items.
- You can create connections in a workflow to database tables without importing data, and use these connections as input to workflow blocks.
- You can now drag-and-drop tables from the Database Explorer and use as input datasets to blocks in a Workflow.
- You can join tables and query data from tables in the new Query block.
- You can address selection bias in a model using the new Reject Inference block.
- Models can now be output from the Binning block.
- You can export data from a workflow to a database using the new Database Export block.
SAS language support:
- The Output Delivery System (ODS) module:
- The ODS LAYOUT and ODS TEXT statements have been added.
- The ODS RTF destination has been added.
- The ODS LISTING destination has been significantly revised to improve layout control of output.
- WPS Analytics now supports connections to MariaDB and MySQL using multi-threaded versions of the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
- The WPS Engine for Teradata now supports:
- TPT bulk loading facility on the library connection statements (LIBNAME statements).
- Dataset options, including bulk-loading, have been introduced with this release.
- The WPS Core module:
- The CONNECT USING statement has been added to the SQL procedure.
- The UNIVARIATE procedure now supports the INSET statement.
- The WPS statistics module:
- The STDRATE procedure has been added.
- The WEIGHT statement has been added to the MIXED procedure.
- The PARTITION and PERFORMANCE statements have been added to the GLMSELECT procedure.
- The WPS Time Series module:
- The ESM, SEVERITY, SPECTRA, TIMESERIES procedures have been added.
To find out further information about this release:
- For details of all the new features and enhancements, refer to What's New in WPS version 4.2.
- For details of the updates to existing functionality, refer to the release notes.