The World Programming Community is made available for WPS Analytics users and anyone working with data or interested in data science and analytics. You can use the Community whether you are at work, studying or on a personal project. The Community is here to promote thought leadership, education, best practices, technical discussion, product news and more.
By using this Community you are agreeing to:
- Be responsible for all your activities and the content you post/upload
- Use the Community in accordance with these Guidelines
You must be 18 years or older to participate in this Community.
- Be friendly and helpful
- Ask questions (but check first whether your question has already been answered)
- Provide constructive feedback to others
- “Like” posts that you find useful
- Make sure posts are accurate
- Give your own genuine opinion
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in your country
- Post content that relates to World Programming’s products and/or services
- Post material from WPS Analytics documentation and our website only if and to the extent necessary
- Ensure you have the right to post any other content if it is not your own
- Request technical support – support is available with all commercial WPS Analytics licences
- Attempt to use this community for unlawful purposes
- SHOUT using ALL CAPS, super-large fonts or mad colours
- Post spam, pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing or unsolicited commercial advertisements
- Attempt to collect or publish private or personally identifiable information without that person's consent
- Post or spread viruses, worms, malware or anything similar
- Impersonate any World Programming employee or any other person
- Offer for sale or offer access to licence keys or pirated or hacked software or products
- Attempt to manipulate ranking and reputation systems by colluding with others on voting, using multiple profiles or by any other means
- Link to any material outside of the World Programming website in a manner that suggests that World Programming is associated with or endorses that material
- Post content or link to content that is:
- Negative or hurtful or promotes violence
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory
- Intended to harm or exploit children (anyone under 18)
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Breaches any legal duty (whether written or unwritten) owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Protecting yourself as a Community User
Everything you post, including your profile name, will be publicly available and will not be treated as being confidential. Anyone with access to this Community can access the content you publish. Please be careful, therefore, with your personal information.
Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, such as your street address, your telephone number, or your social security number. Never post financial information such as your credit card number.
Be cautious about accepting direct help from another user. If that user suggests using Remote Assistance to help you, be aware that they will have access to your computer, and that your computer could be hacked.
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination and Cancellation
We will determine, in our discretion, whether any participation in this Community is outside of these guidelines and we will take such action as we deem appropriate and which could result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent exclusion from use of this Community
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posts or contributions by you
- Issuing a warning to you
- Legal action against you, including for reimbursement of all costs including but not limited to administrative and legal costs resulting from your actions
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as deemed appropriate by us
We will accept no liability for actions we may take in response to your breach of these guidelines.
Our rights and responsibilities
Anyone can post content on this website so, other than for the content we post ourselves, we are neither responsible for the content nor guarantee its accuracy. Content we have not posted does not represent our views or opinions.
We can monitor this website but have no obligation to do so.
We will not be liable for any damage you suffer as a result of using and participating in this Community, including any loss of profits, loss of savings, or any incidental, special or other economic damage, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage. By participating in this Community you agree to indemnify us in respect of any damage that we incur as a result of a third party bringing any legal action against us on the basis of content that you have posted on this website.
These guidelines are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to the Guidelines
We may revise these guidelines at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.