World Programming is pleased to announce the availability of new releases of WPS Analytics.
Generally Available (GA) Release
A new third-quarter GA maintenance release, version 4.1.4 is now available containing updates and enhancements.
To read more about the latest version 4.1.4 maintenance updates, please refer to the GA Release Notes.
Early Access (EA) Release
World Programming operates an Early Access programme that enables you to get early visibility of upcoming WPS Analytics features. You can find out more about the EA programme on our blog.
If you are a Community Edition licensee of WPS Analytics, or you are on the Early Access programme there is a new quarterly release available, version 4.2 EA3.
This release contains the maintenance updates from the latest GA release plus new enhancements and features. Here are just a few headline items.
- The Database Import block is deprecated and the functionality incorporated in the Database Explorer view.
- You can now drag-and-drop tables from the Database Explorer and use as input datasets to blocks in a Workflow.
- You can join tables and query data from tables in the new Query block.
- Models can now be output from the Binning block.
SAS language support:
- You can now output to the ODS RTF destination
- The layout of output can be better controlled with the ODS LAYOUT, ODS REGION and ODS TEXT statements.
- The ODS LISTING destination has been significantly revised to improve layout control of output.
- MARIADBM – A multi-threaded version of the MariaDB libname connection statement.
- The UNIVARIATE and CAPABILITY procedures now support the INSET statement.
To see details of all the new features and enhancements introduced in the Early Access versions of WPS Analytics 4.2, refer to the EA Release Notes.