You must apply a licence key to your WPS Analytics installation before you can invoke SAS language programs. On Linux distributions, the licence key is applied using a command line terminal.
If you don't have a WPS Analytics licence, see Obtaining a WPS Analytics licence.
To apply the licence key:
- Change directory (cd) to the installation location, for example:
- Where worldprogramming is the installation directory of your WPS Analytics installation.
- Save your WPS Analytics licence in this directory. If you have saved it somewhere else, you can copy it to this directory using the cp command, for example:
sudo cp keydirectory/keyfile.wpskey keyfile.wpskey
- Where keydirectory is the directory to where the license key is saved and keyfile is the name of your license key file.
- Apply your license key using the following command:
sudo ./wps -stdio -setinit < keyfile.wpskey
WPS Analytics can now be invoked from the command line or Workbench.