To run R programs in WPS Analytics you require an R interpreter. The R interpreter is not distributed with WPS Analytics and must be installed and configured before use.
To install the R Interpreter:
- Download the R installation from the R project website.
WPS Analytics supports R version 3.5 or later.
- On the same device as WPS Analytics is installed, run the R installer.
Make sure you select the correct interpreter version to match your 32-bit or 64-bit WPS Analytics installation.
- Once the Interpreter is installed, set the R_HOME environment variable:
- In the Windows Control Panel/System and Security, select System and click Advanced System Settings.
- In the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- In System variables, click New.
In Variable Name, enter R_HOME.
- In Variable value, enter the path to the folder containing the R installation, for example C:\Program Files\R\R-3.5.1
- Click OK to save the changes and close the dialog boxes by clicking OK each time.
More information about using R in WPS Analytics: