You must apply a licence key to your WPS Analytics installation before you can invoke SAS language programs. On Microsoft Windows platforms, the licence key is applied using WPS Workbench.
To apply the licence key using WPS Workbench:
- Double-click the WPS Analytics icon to open the WPS Workbench.
- In the Select a directory as workspace dialog box, select or create a workspace and click OK.
- When the workspace is open in WPS Workbench, a message is displayed advising that a licence is required. Click OK to continue.
- The Import licence for server dialog box is displayed. Click Import from file and select the licence key file obtained from the World Programming website. For more information see Obtaining a WPS Analytics licence.
- Click Finish. A message is displayed advising that a licence has been applied Click OK to continue.
WPS Analytics can now be used from the WPS Workbench, and from the command line (Standard and Academic versions only).