The WPS Analytics installation file can be downloaded from the World Programming website. To install WPS Analytics on Windows:
- On the World Programming website, click Login to access your account and download the WPS Analytics installation file for Microsoft Windows.
The filename has the format wps-versionno-os.msi where versionno is the version number of WPS Analytics and os is the operating system; for example, wps-4.1.3-community-windows-x86_64.msi
- Double-click the installation file. The WPS Setup Wizard starts.
- Click Next. The End-User License window is displayed.
- To continue, you must accept the license agreement, click I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next; otherwise, click Cancel.
- On the Custom Setup screen, specify the features to install and the installation path. Once you have configured these preferences, click Next
- Click Install.
Once installed, you might need to apply a licence.