If you have data stored in a MariaDB database, you can connect using the MariaDB Connector/C client. To install the client you need to:
- Download and install the MariaDB Connector/C client installer, (typically a .msi file) from the MariaDB Connector/C client page of the MariaDB website.
Make sure you select the correct connector to match your 32-bit or 64-bit WPS Analytics installation.
- On the same device as WPS Analytics is installed, run the MariaDB installer.
- Add the MariaDB Connector/C client to the system PATH variable. Check first as the following procedure might have been done automatically. Otherwise:
- In the Windows Control Panel, select System and Security. Select System and click Advanced System Settings.
- In the Advanced tab, select Environment Variables.
- Select the PATH entry in the System Variables, click Edit.
- In the Edit environment variable dialog box, click New and enter the installation folder path.
- Click OK to save the changes, and close the remaining system and security dialogs by clicking OK each time.
- Once the client has been installed, test the database connectivity with the following SAS language program:
LIBNAME DATASRC MARIADB USER=user-name PASSWORD=password
PROC DATASETS LIBRARY=DATASRC;
- In the LIBNAME statement, replace user-name and password with your user name and password for the remote-id server, and replace dbase with the name of the MariaDB database.
- The DATASETS procedure returns the names of all tables in the selected database; for databases with large numbers of tables, this program might take some time to run.