If you have data stored in a SQL Server database, you can connect using the ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server Client. To install the client you need to:
- Download the ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server from the Microsoft Download Center.
Make sure you select the correct connector to match your 32-bit or 64-bit WPS Analytics installation.
- On the same device as WPS Analytics is installed, run the SQL Server installer.
- Once the client has been installed, test the database connectivity with the following SAS language program:
LIBNAME DATASRC SQLSERVER USER=user-name PASSWORD=password
PROC DATASETS LIBRARY=DATASRC;
- In the LIBNAME statement, replace user-name and password with your user name and password for the remote-id server, and replace dbase with the name of the SQL Server database.
- The DATASETS procedure returns the names of all tables in the selected database; for databases with large numbers of tables, this program might take some time to run.